Does Your Restaurant need Rescuing?

Send an email to mindanaobiz@gmail.com should you be needing assistance in restaurant operations and marketing services.

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I Love Restaurants!

It’s my vice.

When I travel, instead of shopping and incurring excess baggage weight, I spend my money on checking out restaurants.

When I have extra expendable money, I think about visiting that new restaurant or new hotel.

When I go to the bookstore, I buy recipe books and food magazines.

I love eating good food.

Growing up with a mother who cooks really really well and in a family where overcooked vegetables and tough meats are a no-no, my senses have been stretched since birth Luckily, my career path went to managing hotels and restaurants. So I share, in this blog, not only my formal and work learnings about restaurant management but, more importantly, that restaurants should serve great food above everything else.

Enjoy reading!

No comments: